1. You think getting a workout AND a shower in is a miracle
2. All you have to say on Facebook is what you did with your child that day because well; all you have time lately to do is sleep and care for that bundle of joy 😉
3. Getting to go to the bathroom alone is a novelty
4. You actually don’t get 3 meals a day. You get a random meal (maybe) for breakfast, a nibble of your child’s lunch and attempt to eat your dinner while fighting off little toddler hands from your plate. Then finally you have a glass of wine and pass out at promptly 9 or 10 pm 😉
5. You have perfected the art of balancing a wiggly toddler and a diaper bag in the grocery store
6. You find yourself talking in baby talk to adults
7. You lean over and start cutting up your husband’s food and he just looks at you.
8. A day where you just have to fold a load of laundry is a day of relaxation
9. Date nights are a life saver
10. All you have to talk about with friends is your kids, and they are the same.
****And you love every minute of it ****
What else is a Mom thing? lol