So as I scroll through Facebook I see that everyone is already way ahead of me in their thankful posts. I just keep forgetting, so here is my catch up 🙂
1. I am thankful for my dear little family. They are my life and heart.
2. I’m thankful for my new house. I can’t believe that I actually now own a big beautiful home! Its really hard to believe and is still sinking in and becoming more real to me.
3. I’m thankful for my big, beautiful, and loyal dogs. They have gotten me through many lonely nights when Matt was TDY and deployed. I know that because of them I made it through those nights feeling safe and secure. Not to mention, they are great cuddle buddies.
4. I’m thankful for my group of friends. They have gotten me through so much in my life, and I know I wouldn’t have survived without them. ❤ Gigi, Molly, Ashley, Mae, Jen, Becky, and Nikki ❤
5. I am thankful for a Savior and Lord who loves me unconditionally and forgives me for my stupidity.
What are you all thankful for?